No announcement yet.

Newbie looking for advice Please Help!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie looking for advice Please Help!!

Hey guys, I'm not new to tools or construction but I am semi-new to Ridgid. I bought their R3210 worm drive saw (brand new) and the OL50135 oil-lube compressor (used) and am blown away. I helped a neighbor build his deck (he was totally tool-inept) and he even remarked how this saw cut through pressure treated 2x12's and 4x4's like a hot knife thru butter!

Anyways I'm in the market for a framing and brad nailer and I really want to buy Ridgid's R350RHA Framing Nailer and the R213BNA Brad Nailer as I keep seeing them used (by legit contractors) on most of the shows on the DIY Network. There's no affiliation as in the "Thanks To" credits at the end of the show Ridgid's name is NOT mentioned.
    Anyways can anybody out there give me their experience with both of these nailers and if you think its worth buying these over Paslode, Hitachi, Senco, Bostich, etc.
    (P.S. I'm not a contractor just a DIYer/handyman who regularly is using my tools to help friends and family with their projects)
    Thats a mouthfull, I'm out of breath now.

Re: Newbie looking for advice Please Help!!

I have the R350 clip head and it has been working perfectly for about 3 years now

Comment

I have had the full head framer R350RHA for almost three years and I love it. It has never jammed and I have only hit my finger with it once!!!! I also have two finish nailers and two brad nailers from Ridgid. All of them work well without much problem. I have jammed those two before but the tool-less jam clearing mechanism on the front works well.

Kevin

Comment

Ive been doing home remodeling for 15 years and have used just about all the different brands of nailers out there but by far I really like the Ridgid line the best.I own a Hitachi Finish nailer and the only thing I like that it has over the Ridgid is the intergrated airduster to blow dust and lose items away from the work area.
        Since picking up the Ridgid brad nailer , angled Finish nailer , Regular finish nailer , and framer ; all the other brands I have have been given to my helpers with no regrets.

Comment

Wow, you guys are a HUGE help to me. CLDS, I was sold when you said that "all the other brands I have have been given to my helpers with no regrets".
          If anybody else has any other experience good or bad, please post it.
          Again thanks guys!!

Comment

Working...
          X