X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a little funny

I was looking for some info about Rohm chucks. Thinking about replacing my jacobson with one. Anyways figured the best place to ask about them was on www.dewaltownersgroup.com but of course you have to register to post.

Needless to say I am their newest member with a name like RIDGIDFAN on a dewalt forum I am sure to quickly make friends.

You guys got my back! Right?

Re: Just a little funny

HA! I think your screen name will offend them more than anything, you've done good in my book!

Comment

Interesting... I wonder if this is truly independent of Dewalt.

Comment

I'm going over there and tell them what you said about that yellow crap!
        info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by papadan View Post
          I'm going over there and tell them what you said about that yellow crap!
          You must have kept your word and went over there. I just got a message from the site admin. And the message subject was "Just a little funny" He was cool though. Gave me some good info about Rohm as a company.

I see there is one of these chucks listed on ebay 1/2 - 20 is the size inscribed on the chuck. Will this fit my Ridgid x3 Hammer drill?

Comment

The forum is ran by kanxrus and it's independent of Dewalt.

it's also funny how you show your childish attitude towards other brands. No one on there will bash you for being a Ridgid fan, like I get bashed here for liking Dewalt and Makita, because members there are adults. There are many many useful tests [on video] that show true performance of each tool, and not just "bla bla bla Ridgid's best" opinionism.

And yeah, Welcome To The Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by DRC-Wartex View Post
              The forum is ran by kanxrus and it's independent of Dewalt.

it's also funny how you show your childish attitude towards other brands. No one on there will bash you for being a Ridgid fan, like I get bashed here for liking Dewalt and Makita, because members there are adults. There are many many useful tests [on video] that show true performance of each tool, and not just "bla bla bla Ridgid's best" opinionism.

And yeah, Welcome To The Forum!
              stanley and craftsman are my favorite brands lol

Comment

Originally posted by DRC-Wartex View Post
                it's also funny how you show your childish attitude towards other brands. No one on there will bash you for being a Ridgid fan, like I get bashed here for liking Dewalt and Makita, because members there are adults.... and not just "bla bla bla Ridgid's best" opinionism.
                Gee someone is being a tad insolent. Being an "adult" member of dewalt forum you will know the definition of insolent. Some one should school you on how to properly use "there" and "their" maybe your guys at Dewalt will help.

Of course no one will bash our Ridgid tools. What is there to bash about? It not like they are yellow and black. Yes we bash you for liking Dewalt and Makita they blow compared to RIDGID. Oh and while your reading all my bla bla bla, RIDGID IS THE BEST!!! HA in your face!
                Last edited by firefighter5143; 09-26-2009, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Okay guys let's tone it down.

Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by firefighter5143 View Post
                    Gee someone is being a tad insolent. Being an "adult" member of dewalt forum you will know the definition of insolent. Some one should school you on how to properly use "there" and "their" maybe your guys at Dewalt will help.

Of course no one will bash our Ridgid tools. What is there to bash about? It not like they are yellow and black. Yes we bash you for liking Dewalt and Makita they blow compared to RIDGID. Oh and while your reading all my bla bla bla, RIDGID IS THE BEST!!! HA in your face!
                    His use of "there" is absolutely correct so who is the fool?

Comment

Since you guys don't seem to want to talk tools I am closing this thread.

Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                      X