X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDGID Sucks...

blows,cuts,rips,planes,routes,sands,bores,drives and generally outperforms other manufacturers at a reasonable pricepoint IMO!!( calm down, everyone)
    My arsenal is turning orange from blue/green this year as I replace my(well-) worn tools w/ what I consider the best currently available options.It was only recently the thought occurred that my Ridgid vac is 8+ rough-use yrs old and still going strong, why not see what else they offer? Haven't been dissapointed yet including my "closeout" 3650-whattasaw! I've actually converted a few old school redtool guys recently. Also-yes, I've lurked, this forum seems a real bonus w/ info for hobbyists and pros alike.
    Thank you Ridgid, for sucking 8+ years, or I may not have realized what a solid tool you are!!

Re: RIDGID Sucks...

Originally posted by Bldr View Post
    blows,cuts,rips,planes,routes,sands,bores,drives and generally outperforms other manufacturers at a reasonable pricepoint IMO!!( calm down, everyone)
    My arsenal is turning orange from blue/green this year as I replace my(well-) worn tools w/ what I consider the best currently available options.It was only recently the thought occurred that my Ridgid vac is 8+ rough-use yrs old and still going strong, why not see what else they offer? Haven't been dissapointed yet including my "closeout" 3650-whattasaw! I've actually converted a few old school redtool guys recently. Also-yes, I've lurked, this forum seems a real bonus w/ info for hobbyists and pros alike.
    Thank you Ridgid, for sucking 8+ years, or I may not have realized what a solid tool you are!!

Ha! Nice bait & switch on the thread title.

'Grats on the closeout score on the TS3650. I've had that saw for nearly four years now and have not been disappointed in it in any fashion. Sure, it's not a $3000 Unisaw or SawStop, but for the price-point (esp @ clearance!), it cannot be beat.

Comment

Thanks Bldr and welcome to the forum.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Wood_Junkie View Post
        Ha! Nice bait & switch on the thread title.

'Grats on the closeout score on the TS3650. I've had that saw for nearly four years now and have not been disappointed in it in any fashion. Sure, it's not a $3000 Unisaw or SawStop, but for the price-point (esp @ clearance!), it cannot be beat.
        True, but w/ two guys and a couple grunts, the 3650 can come to the jobsite!! The other Ridgid product which greatly impressed me a while back, begged/borrowed though not bought, is the Propress-short work of 3/4" plus copper, quick return to service, virtually leakproof(unless one forgets to crimp...)
        Josh-thank you.

Comment

well I have a Ridgid vacuum, and it sucks...because that's what it's supposed to do

Originally posted by Bldr View Post

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Working...
            X