• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• max select jigsaw Ridgid at HD

Just saw this pop up on HD's website and imo thats a good price
    http://www.homedepot.com/Tools-Hardw...atalogId=10053

Re: max select jigsaw Ridgid at HD

absolutely one of my favorite power tools. very well balanced and effortless to use. if i didn't already own the jigsaw combo kit (saw, battery and charger), i'd buy this one.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Says it's out of stock online. I haven't seen one in a box in Canada since Fall 2007, when HD blew all the MaxSelect out in a 2 for $79 sale.

Ah..........memories.
      I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

IIRC a couple of the stores around me have this on clearance for 89.00. Almost positive its the tool only not the kit (with charger and battery).

I might check tonight or tomorrow to see if its the complete kit. I love my Bosch corded jigsaw but am tempted to pick this up for quick jobs.

Comment

They must have sold out in a hurry cause i made sure the add to cart function was there before i posted them on here .

Comment

Originally posted by chrisexv6 View Post
            IIRC a couple of the stores around me have this on clearance for 89.00. Almost positive its the tool only not the kit (with charger and battery).

I might check tonight or tomorrow to see if its the complete kit. I love my Bosch corded jigsaw but am tempted to pick this up for quick jobs.
            Do you still have these kicking around in your stores? 'Cause I need two of these - and all the eBay sellers that have them don't have the original retail receipts for them for LLSA registration. I need to try to buy 2 of these at Big Orange, with receipts, to help two family friends finish out a tool kit.

Please let me know, Chris. Thanks.

Comment

Id pick up a couple of them for ya but the last time I sent something to Canada it cost a small fortune.

Comment

I've got a secondary shipping address in St. Clair Shores, Michigan (my wife's cousin's house - I get stuff shipped there all the time). If anybody finds two of these, I'd make the arrangements on this end. Thanks.

Comment

I found four of these at a local Depot and im going to pick up one of them tomorrow. I can pick up a couple if they have them and then we can work it out from there.Paypal?

Comment

Originally posted by CLDS View Post
                    I found four of these at a local Depot and im going to pick up one of them tomorrow. I can pick up a couple if they have them and then we can work it out from there.Paypal?
                    Yup. I need two - please confirm working. Also, please confirm the sale price on these for me. I'm going away for the weekend, and will confirm things on this end, and will be on again on Sunday night. Yes, PayPal will be easiest. Thanks, CLDS - very much appreciated.

Comment

In store sales price is $89.00 plus a 8.25% sales tax
                      I will take pictures of them as soon as I get them home and yes I will test them out . Each one will come with its own receipt, ok.
                      Last edited by CLDS; 10-23-2009, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Sounds good. No real need to take pictures of them - I know what they look like, as long as they are one and the same MaxSelect version of the jigsaw. I need two for family friends who need to finish out their kits, so two, brand new in box (yes, tested before shipping would be a definite asset). Figure out what the total is and get a shipping quote when you can, and then I can pay you the total direct through PayPal. Just standard UPS/FedEx ground is okay. I'll PM you the shipping address too. And I'll cover your time/effort for this too. Thanks a bunch.

Comment

Anything further on this guys??

Comment

Bump.

Any of you guys have this available at your local stores? I'm still needing to source these.

Comment

AFAIK this was just cleared out as part of the large clearance.

Someone on slick deals dot net reported it as being a penny item, selling for .01 (!!!) those items are supposed to be pulled off the shelf, but if you found one before they did it you either got it for a penny, for free, or for the last sale price (for free, because apparently store managers/associates can get into trouble for letting a penny item actually get sold.....penny items are supposed to be removed from shelves and destroyed or sent back to vendor)

Comment

Working...
                              X