R8660 No Bits Available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R8660 No Bits Available

Hello, I am new to this forum so please keep that in mind. We are currently drywalling our Church, which is a huge task. I went to Home Depot and bought the r8660 cordless drywall screw gun. It is amazing. However, After wearing out one bit I have found there are no replacements available. Rigid customer service told me to return it for a new one. However, they do not have any in stock. I have called numerous Home Depots with no luck. Please help me find a source for the bits. Thanks in advance for your help. Blessings, Matt

Re: R8660 No Bits Available

here is another thread on the subject,
    http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...d.php?p=194930
    post number #15
    it appears to be a problem on getting bits, maybe some one else can guide you better, hope so.
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

check with your local service center # 2 phillips part number 670800093
      around $3.50 each

Comment

Use the senco bits. Lowe's has them too.

Comment

if they are 1/4 hex, get longer ones and just cut them off with a grinder with 1 mm disc.

Comment

Working...
          X