X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ridgid Radio anytime soon?

I plan on buying The Job-Site Radio / Race Scanner which i find to be lacking. What can you do? I have 4 24v batteries. What I'd like to know if anyone thinks their is a new one on the horizon that worth waiting for? And should I bother waiting anyways because it may not take 24v batteries?

Re: New Ridgid Radio anytime soon?

Yea, I would just like to add that you should have a LCD screen in the next radio and also an ipod dock, that way we could listen to our music from our ipods / iphones while on the job

We also could watch music videos on lunch as well
    Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
    New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

The one I looked at today at HD had a 30 pin IPOD dock inside the front door.

If you second guess whats coming out in the future you will never get anything. They will no doubt come out with something better down the road. If you really want the radio I would see if you could take advantage of the tool sale on now. I almost grabbed it today but came to my senses after already buying a new table saw and circular saw today

RC
      Last edited by RapidCut; 11-06-2009, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Ya. I'm more than likely going to cash in on that sale. I'm not impressed with lack of features on the radio or the price tag; so I was hoping somebody could talk me out of it. I guess I'll just have to go for it.

Comment

Working...
        X