X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dashboard and Previously registered Tools

I just registered my combo router kit online in the dashboard, and had some questions.
    I have bought numerous ridgid tools in the past 2 years, table saw, jointer, cordless combo kit, right angle driver, pneumatic stapler, ect. and have registered them through the mail.
    Is there a way to get all my old purchases listed on the dashboard easily, or a list of the tools that I have registered with them?
    I have never received any information from ridgid that they receive my registrations, or whether I am eligible for the LSA, which I should be, at least on my combo kit.
    The reason I ask, is that one of the batteries for my kit started bubbling in the charger this morning, and I don't know how to get service for it through the LSA.

Thanks

Re: Dashboard and Previously registered Tools

when tools are registered, they appear in the user's dashboard, albeit in a fairly useless configuration. i've used this to good effect: at the dashboard listing of registered tools, right click the mouse. the pop up box shouold include a print command. when the list is printed, it is printed in a much more useful format than the dashboard displays online. using the print preview in the pop up box will show the user what the printed list will look like. if you haven't gotten the little white registration card that ridgid sends when the first tools are registered, you might be stuck with having to prove purhcase date to get service. HTH. good luck.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
      when tools are registered, they appear in the user's dashboard, albeit in a fairly useless configuration. i've used this to good effect: at the dashboard listing of registered tools, right click the mouse. the pop up box shouold include a print command. when the list is printed, it is printed in a much more useful format than the dashboard displays online. using the print preview in the pop up box will show the user what the printed list will look like. if you haven't gotten the little white registration card that ridgid sends when the first tools are registered, you might be stuck with having to prove purhcase date to get service. HTH. good luck.
      Thanks for the tip . I hope it organizes the tools in matching tool order like the old Ebox or whatever it was. I confess that after the hassels of obtaining a report of any kind after the changeover to dashboard I was so disgusted that I just gave up and never have attempted to confirm that all 80? tools are there. I have to admit that some paranoia kicked in which lead to some thinking that Ridgid could be doing this on purpose to discourage people from using the LSA. You know, the way health insurance companies keep messing with you until you just give up.
      Ridgid wouldn't do that, would they!.....WOULD THEY?....Ray

Comment

Ridgid wouldn't, but TTI/OWT are potentially another matter.

Comment

Working...
        X