X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User manuals

Until recently one could download a user manual for any power tool product by going to the product information page on the Ridgid site and clicking on the "manual" icon. Recently that very handy feature has been removed. I have tried to find that feature on the current Ridgid web site and have not been successful. Could someone please tell me how to access the user manuals for Ridgid power tool products?
    Thanks.....Ray

Re: User manuals

The manuals are still there, they just have a new icon and spot on the pages. The icons tend to be towards the left side of the page.

Here is what they look like now: The first one on the left is the manual.

Comment

Thanks for your response. What you show is fine for the products that they have changed to the new icons. Unfortunately for many of the products the icon choice is this: http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/R86007-Drill/EN/index.htm
      Please note there is no manual icon. This is the case for many of the products on the Ridgid web site.
      Thanks....Ray

Comment

sorry about that, I randomly picked a tool from each section and they all had a manual. I will see about getting that one up there.

Comment

Just a week ago, I downloaded almost a dozen manuals for tools that I've purchased in the past. Every too that I had in my inventory had a manual for it, but a couple did not show a parts list (repair sheet).

A few of those tools are now obsolete, but still, there was a manual icon on their product page. ("Vintage" is what I believe they were listed under, I'll have to double check.)

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by Max Power View Post
            sorry about that, I randomly picked a tool from each section and they all had a manual. I will see about getting that one up there.
            Max Power.....Thanks for your attention to this matter. It is important to note that I saw several other products in the Cordless tool section of the Ridgid web site that did NOT have the "manual" icon during my quick purusal yesterday. As shown in my example they are current tools. Here are a couple more:
            http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/R92008-F...l/EN/index.htm
            http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/R861150-...l/EN/index.htm
            I only quickly glanced in the Cordless Drill section. I might be wrong, however I would assume that if there were that many missing the manuals in the Cordless Drill section it might be usefull to do a full review of the other tools.
            Thanks...Ray

Comment

The owners manual for the R86007 is now up. We will continue working to make sure all the manuals are available. Hope this helps.

Comment

Ray,

You seriously have that much time on your hands???

Comment

Working...
                X