X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid R4120 12" Compound Miter Saw

I bought this 12" CMS several months back at my local HD here in Canada.

I have looked on the Ridgid site, and cannot find any reference documentation to this particular model. It does let you register the product, and lists it as eligible for the LSA. But there are no specs for this model, and you can't download the manual or service guide.

I see on the Ridgid site, there is only the MS1250LZ listed. I am trying to figure out if the R4120 is a newer replacement model to the MS1250LZ, or a really old model?

Any help is appreciated.

Matt.

Re: Ridgid R4120 12" Compound Miter Saw

I have the R4510 table saw and it is a newer version of the TS2410 table saw so I am going to loosely assume that your R4120 is a newer version as well.

RC

Comment

I am facing the same problem. My HD in Houston has 5 of these in stock as MS1250LZ. That is how the stock card reads, but the stock itself reads R4120. It appears that this is a newer version of the MS1250LZA. The R4120 has the newer style table and miter lock of the MS1290LZA (sliding dual compound miter, which I own.)

Due to size restrictions, I am considering selling my slider and getting a 12" non-slider. Now check this out. What I really want is the R4121, dual bevel, non-sliding. This is on Ridgid's website, but cannot be found at my local Home Depots. When I contacted Ridgid, they told me they no longer make the R4121.

So we have items on the website that Home Depot does not have, and items at Home Depot that Ridgid does not have on the website. Way to go guys. I still have a garage full of all the major stationary tools that Ridgid makes. Really like their stuff, but the customer communication can drive you crazy at times!
      There are three kinds of people in this world - those who can count, and those who can't.

Comment

I have a R4120 that has always worked flawlessly, til today. Has anyone had their saw start blowing fuses for no apparent reason?
        Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt in Oakville View Post
          I bought this 12" CMS several months back at my local HD here in Canada.

I have looked on the Ridgid site, and cannot find any reference documentation to this particular model. It does let you register the product, and lists it as eligible for the LSA. But there are no specs for this model, and you can't download the manual or service guide.

I see on the Ridgid site, there is only the MS1250LZ listed. I am trying to figure out if the R4120 is a newer replacement model to the MS1250LZ, or a really old model?

Any help is appreciated.

Matt.
          http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/R4120-Mi...w/EN/index.htm
          Unfortunately the product information page shows no symbol for the owner manual and parts manual which should be there so one can click to download.
          I suggest sending an email to Ridgid customer service.
          Hope this was helpful....Ray

Comment

Gardner has the parts list, but no operator's manual.

Parts list link:

https://www.gardnerinc.com/manuals/p...0_319_r_02.pdf
            "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

Working...
            X