Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registered Product not added to my list.

I'm not sure this is the right place for the question but I was wondering if others had this happen and what they did to resolve it.

Back in June I sent in my warranty registration for my new 18 Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Drill.
    I then completely forgot about it.
    Checking my registry area on the Ridgid website I find it was not added into my list of products that I own.

Now what?

I have sent the question in to the warranty question area but has anyone else had to deal with this and how was it resolved.

Oh and yes I photocopied everything before mailing it in.

Thanks for any insight on this.

Re: Registered Product not added to my list.

all the tools in my dashboard took months to register. follow up is the recommended approach. i usually wait 8-9 months, then call and keep pestering whoever i get on the phone to accept a faxed copy of my registration info and simply become an incredibly unbearable pest at that point until the subject items are added to the dashboard. bottom line, it takes a while. and at some point, you may have to become a really squeaky wheel to get some oil. HTH. good luck
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Ditto on FINER9998's comment.

When I purchased my new 3660 it still wasn't on my dashboard after 7 months. A quick call (with a positive attitude) and the nice lady placed LSA next to my TS3660 on my DB.

Follow up and you should be fine. BTW, it wasn't instant, it took a day or so to appear online.

Good luck!

Comment

I did email via my dashboard and I got the following reply today:

--------
        The processing department is currently working on April warranties. Due to the increased volume that has been sent in, they are a little behind. I assure you that your account will be updated.

Best regards,

Tim Beasley
        Consumer Response
        One World Technologies, Inc.

-------
        So now at least I know.
        Thanks for your input everyone.

Comment

Working...
        X