Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wanted: DeWalt DW131 in mint or new condition

I WON ... I WON

OK, I didn't find a brand new old stock or a mint condition DeWalt DW131, but I did find a true mint condition Porter-Cable 7564EHD which was their version of a Milwaukee 1660 drill. This one only cost me about 1/3 of what a new Milwaukee would and it's a great tool. Now I just have to sit tight and wait for UPS to bring it soon. What's totally insane is that the eBay seller is someone I've done business with several times and I've only had the best of luck dealing with him. I guess maybe being a good hound on Thanksgiving and not howling at the moon has brought me some real luck.

What's a shame for this fine seller is that there were only 3 bids on this drill and mine which I felt was low won it for me. Now I can do some happy little howls once it arrives. I just know it will be true mint condition and while I will remove and replace the grease in the gear case I bet that's all it will need.

Now maybe sometime before long I'll find a NOS (new old stock) DW131 and be able to get it cheap. Yes, I'm into collecting big nasty corded drills and have some wild old timer ones, but they don't get worked. I do run them now and then to keep them in good order.

Comment

I have one that I used once to fasten tin on carport,,,,220.00 it is yours still have the box ,,manual etc,,,,I will never wear out my older 1321, 1320, or Milwaukee 1600! 2816355205 or Jingo1@peoplepc.com.

Comment

I scored a craftsman Industrial spade handle drill,new in box,on ebay this week for only $51 + $25 shipping. It had shipping label on box from when balck and decker shipped it from townsend maryland to california! It is a dw131 in sears clothing! Very Very well made drill!
        You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

I also scored on ebay a used but in very good shape Skil HD6740 spade. 0-500rpm variable speed 6.0amps. BUT 1/2 inch spindle istaed of 5/8 inch spindle so it is a 1/2 inch drill oin a spade body! I will use it to drive lags ,drive timberloks etc and leave heavy mixing to my Milwaukee 1663-20 or my craftsman Industrial(DW131 in everthing but name)spade handle!
          You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X