Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do any Ridgid Reps read these forums?

Just wondering

Re: Do any Ridgid Reps read these forums?

yes.

Comment

We do. Welcome to the forum. I hope you find your time hear productive and enjoyable.

Comment

Some do however participation is spotty. So depending on your expectations, if you're looking for regular feedback from them you might be disappointed. This board has always been more for the members participation than a sounding board for RIDGID.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

better yet, the westcoast wrecking crew/ aka team geritol are in the neighborhood

mark, adam, rick1643, wookie,myself

bens an honorary member as he's a little too young for team geritol.

what can we help you with

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

I'd really like a response from Ridgid regarding all the problems, including my own, with the 18V batteries.

Comment

Unfortunately I don't have an answer for that. Though I have seen your and the other posts and forwarded them to the cordless team. If you'll PM me your contact information I can try to help with the customer service aspect. I am sorry for your poor experience.

Comment

No they don't because I have never gotten a clear answer on the new bandsaw!!!!
                Last edited by Ronald; 12-16-2009, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ProBrand View Post
                  Unfortunately I don't have an answer for that. Though I have seen your and the other posts and forwarded them to the cordless team. If you'll PM me your contact information I can try to help with the customer service aspect. I am sorry for your poor experience.

You have my contact info...at least my phone number..in a PM. I called customer service yet again today and was told to just wait longer for my batteries. This is BS. I've done some google searching and learned that Mr. Pond is the CEO/President of Ridge Tool, so I sent him an email with my story and requested he come read some of the posts here about the 18V problems. We'll see what happens.

Thank you for your time.

Comment

Originally posted by lbhsbz View Post
                    You have my contact info...at least my phone number..in a PM. I called customer service yet again today and was told to just wait longer for my batteries. This is BS. I've done some google searching and learned that Mr. Pond is the CEO/President of Ridge Tool, so I sent him an email with my story and requested he come read some of the posts here about the 18V problems. We'll see what happens.

Thank you for your time.
                    I have not read your problems but am curious as to what they are and have others had similar experiences?

Thanks.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                      I have not read your problems but am curious as to what they are and have others had similar experiences?

Thanks.

J.C.
                      http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29555

Comment

Thank you. I am considering updating and free batteries & parts for life could be a swaying factor but.....

I DO NOT do downtime or lesser performance in a similarly marketed product. They seemed to have combined the two here.

Less performance, more failure, and more downtime. That completely destroys any competitive advantage with the LLSA agreement.

P.S. I have an older Bosch 18V NiCad drill. Had a problem with one of the batteries about 12 months in, called them and had a new one on my porch in 2 days.

And I DID NOT have to provide the old battery for proof.

I am now out of any warranty period but everything has performed as it should and I would be more likely to purchase from them based on this experience rather than have the "potential" to keep an inferior tool running for life with long delays for the apparently inferior parts.

Thanks again.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
                        X