ridgid warranty,how long???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridgid warranty,how long???

Guys could you help me out,how long does it take to get your confirmation back on your lifetime service agreement? it's going 1 year(come march) no word yet for me,just got off the phone with cust service and he said it takes time they do it manually and to call back if i still haven't received a notice. but dang what happens if you had a problem with your tool your stuck with no warranty card?, what kind of notice to you get? email letter?

any info would be most helpful.

thank you,

Re: ridgid warranty,how long???

Well, I didn't receive any kind of notice at all after I sent in my information. The LLSA Card just arrived in the mail after Ridgid processed my stuff.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

how long did it take?

Comment

6 weeks.
        All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

wow lucky you that was fast,have you heard that's it's taking a long time or you have no idea?

anyone else wana chime it?

thanks..

Comment

It has taken me as long as 6-7 months at times. You can call and ask how long the backlog is. They would tell me things like "We are processing applications received in August". So if you sent yours before August and they haven't changed the status online, call them. Otherwise keep waiting. August is just an example, it has been a year or two ago since I last registered a tool, so they may have caught up.

Comment

thanks! can you check the status online at all?

i bought my set 3-21-09 and sent my reg card in shortly after within the next few days and still waiting i would have thought it would have been back to me by now but maybe not,i'll call again next moth.

was just wondering how long others have had to wait.

thanks..

Comment

Did you just register your set or did you also send in all the necessary paperwork(sales receipt, UPC) to apply for the Limited Lifetime Service Agreement? Bottom line, just registering your set does not get you into the LLSA coverage.

Comment

YES thats what i did,,i send in all the necessary paperwork(sales receipt, UPC) to apply for the Limited Lifetime Service Agreement.

Comment

I think you should have had it by now and should therefore call them back and ask about the status, telling them it's been just about nine months. The longest I have had to wait is five months (that was last year).

If nothing else, they should tell you at what dates they are currently looking (like they're now processing last February's or whatever). If they can't then try to give them your information over the phone.

I guess I'm just looking at it like there should be some point they know their backlog and at some point in time, it's just "lost". While I've yet to have anything lost on about a dozen Ridgid tools, I have had situations with other companies where my thoughtful patience was answer'd with, "Well, you should have called us!, sorry!".

Good luck,

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by CWSmith View Post
                      I think you should have had it by now and should therefore call them back and ask about the status, telling them it's been just about nine months. The longest I have had to wait is five months (that was last year).

If nothing else, they should tell you at what dates they are currently looking (like they're now processing last February's or whatever). If they can't then try to give them your information over the phone.

I guess I'm just looking at it like there should be some point they know their backlog and at some point in time, it's just "lost". While I've yet to have anything lost on about a dozen Ridgid tools, I have had situations with other companies where my thoughtful patience was answer'd with, "Well, you should have called us!, sorry!".

Good luck,

CWS
                      Thanks,maybe i'll call back and try to get a current moth update.

Comment

12/17/09 13:41: Matt

The processing department is currently working on April warranties. Due to the increased volume that has been sent in, they are a little behind. I assure you that once your information has been received by the processing department, your account will be updated. You can contact the processing department at 1-866-539-1710.

Best regards,

Tim Beasley
                        Consumer Response
                        One World Technologies, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt in Oakville View Post

The processing department is currently working on April warranties. Due to the increased volume that has been sent in, they are a little behind. I assure you that once your information has been received by the processing department, your account will be updated. You can contact the processing department at 1-866-539-1710.

Best regards,

Tim Beasley
                          Consumer Response
                          So there only on April's warranties Matt???? is that what your post is getting at??

Comment

Originally posted by Matt in Oakville View Post

Best regards,

Tim Beasley
                            Consumer Response
                            C'mon OWT/TTI, help out the economy and hire a couple of people to handle the registrations into the LLSA Program. The above response is pretty much the same answer Hiker-42 received from Tim Beasley back on 11/25/09. The LLSA is a great program but there is no reason at all for it to take well over a half of a year to have your tools entered into it.

Comment

Damn,,so if im seeing this right i got a wile before i get mine back!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X