X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word on the new ridgid table saw?

I know that the R4511 has been discontinued. Has anyone heard any word on when a replacement is being released? I read in earlier forums that a new saw would be made, but it would not have a granite top. I have the 3660 and LOVE it. I'm not really in the market for another saw, but always like to look at the new toys that come out.

Re: Any word on the new ridgid table saw?

Originally posted by Brownie View Post
    I know that the R4511 has been discontinued. Has anyone heard any word on when a replacement is being released? I read in earlier forums that a new saw would be made, but it would not have a granite top. I have the 3660 and LOVE it. I'm not really in the market for another saw, but always like to look at the new toys that come out.
    Ridgid has not officially said the R4511 is discontinued and still have it listed on the site (though it has all but been confirmed as such). So no one REALLY knows anything about the one to replace it. Ridgid has said nothing and all that is floating around about a replacement is speculation at best.

Comment

If history does repeat itself you'll find out about any new product when you see it at HD and not before. Personally, I think that is more of a TTI/OWT issue than a Ridgid one.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by badgerdave View Post
        . Personally, i think that is more of a tti/owt issue than a ridgid one.
        +1

Comment

Working...
        X