Extension table on TS2410LS not flush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extension table on TS2410LS not flush

Just bought this table saw, and noticed the extension table that slides out to the right of the table is about 3/8" lower than the rest of the table. This doesn't seem quite right. Anyone else have this problem?

I plan to adjust the screws under the extension table to make raise it to the same plane as the main table.

Re: Extension table on TS2410LS not flush

Originally posted by marcusTS2410 View Post
    Just bought this table saw, and noticed the extension table that slides out to the right of the table is about 3/8" lower than the rest of the table. This doesn't seem quite right. Anyone else have this problem?

I plan to adjust the screws under the extension table to make raise it to the same plane as the main table.
    once in a while I have to re-adjust my tables. Transporting and heavy use can cause them to get misaligned.

From memory, I believe you need a 7/16" flat wrench. With this you can reach the nuts along the edge of the table.(8 total if I recall correctly) You might not need to loosen all of them so make your best judgment after locating all of them. I loosely tighten them where everything looks good and then finish the snug up. Flushing the tops and making sure the rear rail doesn't prevent the miter gauge from operating properly.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
    X