12v Lithium Battery problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12v Lithium Battery problems

I purchased the compact drill/driver about 8 months ago. I use in infrequently, but have used both batteries and they worked fine up until one week ago. I noticed that when I tried to charge either one, both lights on the charger flashed indication a defect. It did this on both batteries. I unplugged the charger (as other posts suggested) and after a half hour or so, tried to charge the batteries again, with the same negative results. I purchased a new charger from CPO, and after it arrived the other day I plugged it in hoping for the best. Unfortunately it did the same thing with either battery...Is it possible that both batteries went bad around the same time? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: 12v Lithium Battery problems

My Milwaukee M12's needed to be warmed in the house before charging. They are usually kept in the garage with the other tools.

Comment

Re: 12v Lithium Battery problems

I am having the same issue. One battery just stopped taking a charge after two months. I reported my problem to the Ridgid warranty service group and wainting for a response.

Comment

Working...
      X