Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Anyone want a new 3650? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone want a new 3650?

    OK, I was in the Home Depot in Oxen Hill, MD on Friday to pick up 2 Milwaukee SCMS. I was also lucky enough to get a free Ridgid Miter Sam stand. The promo ended around Xmas but the sign was still up. Anyway, while looking for a second stand (2 saws = 2 stands), I noticed they had 2 3650 saws in stock. One on the floor and one up above in overstock. I did not notice the 2nd box with the rails but I wasn't looking either. So, anybody wanting one of these anywhere near Washington DC, here you go. If you're in the neighborhood, let me know and I can help you load it!

  • #2
    Re: Anyone want a new 3650?

    I wonder what kind of price they would go for, considering the last price we all heard of was 399, but the 4511 (arguably a better saw) is now 299!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Anyone want a new 3650?

      Originally posted by chrisexv6 View Post
      I wonder what kind of price they would go for, considering the last price we all heard of was 399, but the 4511 (arguably a better saw) is now 299!!!!
      I just called and checked, $499!! When I was there on Friday, the Ridgid jointer is not on clearance, still full price as well.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Anyone want a new 3650?

        Originally posted by museum_guy View Post
        I just called and checked, $499!! When I was there on Friday, the Ridgid jointer is not on clearance, still full price as well.
        Yikes!

        They were down to 399 by me (3650 or 3660 whichever they had left). I actually got one for 399-10% lowes coupon, but returned it when the 4511 showed up during the Ultimate Power Tool deal.

        I found a couple 3650s in stores but "box 2" was no where to be found. pretty important box if you ask me!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Anyone want a new 3650?

          I agree, box 2 is very important. This store is very weird, beyond the usual HD weird. If someone went in there seriously looking at buying the saw they could probably talk them down in price, especially if box 2 is not there. Like I said, after some discussion, I got the miter saw stand for free, almost got a Dewalt as well. Didn't happen tho. The store manager didn't even know about the clearance sale, he questioned the price I paid for each Milwaukee SCMS !! I don't need a new saw, my 3660 is still in the box, waiting to be assembled when I clean out the basement.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Anyone want a new 3650?

            AFAIK box #2 is the fence. If you can negotiate an appropriate price break, you can do a nice fence upgrade with an aftermarket fence.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Anyone want a new 3650?

              Originally posted by museum_guy View Post
              I agree, box 2 is very important. This store is very weird, beyond the usual HD weird. If someone went in there seriously looking at buying the saw they could probably talk them down in price, especially if box 2 is not there. Like I said, after some discussion, I got the miter saw stand for free, almost got a Dewalt as well. Didn't happen tho. The store manager didn't even know about the clearance sale, he questioned the price I paid for each Milwaukee SCMS !! I don't need a new saw, my 3660 is still in the box, waiting to be assembled when I clean out the basement.
              Man, you ain't kidden. I was in that store about 2 weeks ago. Look like looters had just ransacked the place. Ended up driving to the HD in Hybla Valley.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Anyone want a new 3650?

                box 2 is the front and rear rails only. the fence is in the main 3650 box. anyone missing box 2 has the fence, although it is relatively worthless without the rails.
                there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

                Comment

                Working...
                X