X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4510 vs. Bosch TS

New guy here. I need a portable TS and was looking at a Ryobi, Ridgid and Bosch. I've read the info on this forum about the 4510 when it first came out. Now that some of you have had one for a while, what do you think? Would you buy another or should I look at something else? I'll use it to cut plywood and rip some 2x4's. Thanks for any help

Re: 4510 vs. Bosch TS

I have the TS2400 and the only difference in the two (I think) is the collapsible frame. I had a craftsman before and this one is much better. The dust collection could be a little better but it does have an easy removable blade guard to clean out around the blade. The cord is long enough to have several tools plugged into a single extension cord, with a splitter on the end of course. The extending table is nice also but, I wish the lever didn't interfere with the fence while extending it out though. All in all, I don't think that you would be disappointed in this saw at all. The ryobi is really a different grade of saw. The Bosch is nice too but it is expensive.

Hope this helps,

Kevin

Comment

Re: 4510 vs. Bosch TS

Just got a Bosch, for $199 after sale and $100 discount for opening a commercial account so a no brainer for me. Read the review at toolsofthetrade.net compares all saws. DW744, Bosch 4100, Ridgid in that order but all close. I would go with the best price , LSA on the Ridgid might be a factor, prefer the fence on the DW . The Ridgid stand I have ,older one is better than the overly complex Bosch with wheels that are too small to move the saw up/down steps.

Comment

Working...
      X