Ridgid DP 1550 Drill Press Deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ridgid DP 1550 Drill Press Deal

I have the same feeling, like maybe I ought to own a decent-sized truck and spend a weekend here or there, just traveling. Probably would only break even, the price difference would certainly pay for the weekend trip.

I go into my local HD and ask about possible "clearance" when compared to other areas, and they look at me like I'm crazy. Oh well, I can't complain (well, yes I can.. but probably shouldn't) as I've picked up a few deals in the last few years, just none recently!

Nice moves for those who have been able to take the advantage.

CWS

Comment

Re: Ridgid DP 1550 Drill Press Deal

Had same exact issue with my local HD here in Toledo Oh. One store had the clearance price of $149 but had none left in stock. The other store did have one left, but it was at the $299 price, the store manager however would not price match. Saying it was only that store clearing them out. And this press would be sold at $299. So I took matters into my own hands purchased the drill at $299, took it to other store returned it, and then re-purchased at the $149. Burned almost a whole tank of gas, but well worth $150 bucks.

Comment

Working...
      X