Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New JobMax tools are up on Ridgid's site.....

Under New Products they have the new JobMax tools but in order to get all the changeable heads you have to buy two different complete kits!

Any word if the "heads" will be available seperately?

Here are the links....
    http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/R92234-Combo
    http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/R82234-Kit

Re: New JobMax tools are up on Ridgid's site.....

The kits are designed for two purposes - one is close quarters and the other is a combination of popular capabilities.

All goes well, and the individual components will be available, but that is later in the year.

Thanks for the quick post!

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. Any word on when these are shipping to the stores?

Comment

They'll be in stores early March. Thanks for the interest.

Comment

Originally posted by ProBrand View Post
          The kits are designed for two purposes - one is close quarters and the other is a combination of popular capabilities
          Thanks for the update! The kits look impressive for light-duty power tools
          Last edited by reConx; 02-12-2010, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Bosch, I believe, has a cordless oscillating tool similar to the multimaster tip in the autohammer kit. It's biggest knock is that the battery life is terrible.

Any idea on the battery life with this 12V variety from Ridgid?

Any idea about compatibility with competitor blades?

Comment

Originally posted by Ffroggs View Post
              Bosch, I believe, has a cordless oscillating tool similar to the multimaster tip in the autohammer kit. It's biggest knock is that the battery life is terrible.

Any idea on the battery life with this 12V variety from Ridgid?

Any idea about compatibility with competitor blades?
              not sure but willing to bet battery life is comparable. Supposed to have adapters for most other multi tool accessories. Most sounds vauge.

Comment

Why doesn't anyone release an 18volt Multi tool? I have a Bosch Ps50 and it's great but it just runs through batteries.
                Last edited by RidgidMANJames; 02-14-2010, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RidgidMANJames View Post
                  Why doesn't release an 18volt Multi tool? I have a Bosch Ps50 and it's great but it just runs through batteries.
                  I agree, posted earlier that hats off RIDGID had the balls to make their mini recip 18 volt while others were 12, should have continued in that route.

Comment

Originally posted by ProBrand View Post
                    They'll be in stores early March. Thanks for the interest.
                    any word on the new grinder being an 18 volt as well as corded?

Comment

Just got the JobMax Combo in the post; was registering for the LSA online and noticed that the battery charger did not have a serial number on it. Thought I could register the rest of the parts and come back to the charger later, but that is not an option (looks like a rectangular space on the bottom of the charger is where the usual sticker with serial number would appear, but the space has nothing). Has anyone else experienced a similar situation? I'm curious to see how Ridgid handles this (I'm not too optimistic unfortunately; tried calling about my general LSA status from Sept '09 as suggested by many post on this site, but instead of getting resolution, I got the brush aside).

Comment

Update from earlier, cust serv was surprised that the charger had no serial number sticker on the bottom, but told me to use the first alpha/number sequence of the 12v drill/driver serial number as the charger's serial. Just fyi if anyone encounters this situation.

Comment

Working...
                        X