X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSA issuses and questions

Maybe a tool person from Ridgid might read this one and get a fast answer.
    I logged into my ebox/dashboard account. I was going thru the tools listed and wanted to see if my LSA status has been listed. Some of my tools are listed and others are not.
    But on the list of tools owned by they list a 18V LITHIUM CHARGER, I do not own any such beast. All my batteries are the Nicad type and I have not purchased any of the newer style batteries or tool with them because of the issues I have read about here. My nicads work great and I am very happy with them. But that charger is not mine, I want my tools covered not some one elses tools covered on my account. Anyway to fix this, they have the paper work, not me
    I did not keep copies
    me bad

Re: LSA issuses and questions

Originally posted by stuart_canada View Post
    But that charger is not mine, I want my tools covered not some one elses tools covered on my account
    ***Contact the LSA processing group (Ridgid customer service) at 1-866-539-1710, to have them check their files for the status of your submission
    If you have been waiting for more than a couple of months it would probably expedite things by calling Ridgid customer service. My power tools were posted on the Dashboard for nearly a year as 3 Years (LSA Eligible) and after one phone call to customer service who requested a fax of UPC+ receipts ALL power tools x4, batteries x4, chargers x2 etc were updated to LLSA within 2 days.
    Try keeping copies of future Ridgid UPC+Receipts in the powertool manual.

Comment

+1 on that. follow up is essential. had the same experience and got it resolved the same way. perseverance is a must. not keeping copies was probably not something you would want to do in the future.
      there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Well I phoned the service person this morning( first day home from WORK ROAD TRIP) . I spoke to a lady finally after being on hold for almost 30 minutes and being transfered to another person. I was able to get to the LSA coverage. She added the coverage after looking at my tool listing, but was not going to remove the charger from my tool list even thou i do not own it.
        I am happy now. Good service i think

Comment

Originally posted by stuart_canada View Post
          I was able to get to the LSA coverage. She added the coverage after looking at my tool listing, but was not going to remove the charger from my tool list even thou i do not own it
          On the Dashboard there is a delete option which IMO too EZ to accidentally perform. Check out the screen on Dashboard listing all your power tools and click the X if you really want to delete the charger registration.

Comment

Working...
          X