Tool Sales

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool Sales

Well it seems like all of the major Ridgid tools for the most part that Home Depot sales have gone on sale lately except for the thickness planer and oscillating belt sander. Anybody have the inside scoop on when or if these items will be clearanced anytime soon? Or has anyone seen deals on these?

Re: Tool Sales

From talking to the service desk where I'm from, there's stores that have the deals and ones that don't. I asked about the Ridgid jointer for $199, regular $429. They said the nearest one from me at that price was a state away (over 5 hours travel). Same thing with the Dewalt 735 planer. They basically said it was up to the store manager to decide to blow out the inventory or not, and that not all Home Depots are created equal. My advice would also be to watch Craiglist since I've seen folks buying these sale items and then selling them new in box to make a few bucks. The only thing I would be sure about is getting the factory warranty registered with the original reciept. That to me is worth as much as the tool, even at a discount.
    Last edited by pemdas89; 02-23-2010, 05:10 AM.
    Steve

Comment

I noticed last night that the ridgid wet tile saw is no longer at my store, they have a couple of Ryobi units, but no ridgids any more. Did Ridgid quit offering the tile saws? There used to be 2 models at the store.

Comment

Originally posted by nkyrental View Post
        I noticed last night that the ridgid wet tile saw is no longer at my store, they have a couple of Ryobi units, but no ridgids any more. Did Ridgid quit offering the tile saws? There used to be 2 models at the store.
        no, like the other reply said, different store managers run stores differently. Columbus oh stores have one or both depending on what manager wants. I think that is a very bad deal for RIDGID and us!

Comment

Working...
        X