RV 2600B Industrial vacuum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RV 2600B Industrial vacuum

I've owned a few Ridgid shop vacs in the last 8 years. The one with detachable blower motor still pulls strong. I figured I would go all out and buy a new rv2600B for my plumbing service truck. More $$$(Over $350) than standard model, but figured the two stage motor would be strong and durable. I must tell you that so far, I'm very unimpressed and wishing I just bought another cheaper model. The suction is OK, nothing to write home about and seems weaker than my old $99 blower model!! Is it the filter? I know that can make a difference, but the filter is new, clean, along with the rest of the unit. Really kicking myself on this one.. If anyone has suggestions or help, I'd appreciate it. I have plenty of Ridgid plumbing tools, but can't understand how this expensive vac seems so weak!

Re: RV 2600B Industrial vacuum

I was just kicking around getting the 14 gallon model and am glad I read your thoughts Rich

Another Cheap-O for me...lol

Comment

I purchased the WD1956 stainless steel wet vac and love it. It's incredibly strong and durable.

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/WD1956-S...c/EN/index.htm

Comment

Good to know!

I'm an avid destroyer of Shop Vac's.

A guy I work with swears Ridgid vacs are better, but I haven't found bags that will fit the ones i've looked at.

Sometimes, when cleaning soot or drywalls dust, it's really nice to have a bag to prefilter the dust.

-----------------------

Help me support children’s cancer research CLICK HERE!

Comment

Working...
        X