X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid LSA experience

We were sanding Shaker-style handrail components for an interior project this past Saturday when the r2600 random orbit simply stopped...since I purchased it this past August I was a little disappointed & highly motivated to make use of the LSA so I made the call at 3:30 pm. By 3:35 I had the required info for a service as well as a local service center phone number; I had it on their bench by 5:00-a bit after hours. Very nice people. TODAY, Wednesday @ 4:00pm, I rec'd the call from the svc center Red Rock Enterprises, that the unit is repaired and ready for pick up!!
    Without a doubt the smoothest warranty service I've ever experienced. Problem, or do I say "challenge" was a bad circuit board...

Re: Ridgid LSA experience

I'm not in the NY area by any means, but it would probably be helpful to some if you gave the info on the service center you went to. I've read several posts that give specific business info for good service experiences, to help direct others in that direction. Thanks for the post; I'm going for my first service center visit in the morning for an 18v Li battery (going to Wisconsin Power Tool in Milwaukee, WI, which I've heard good things about); will follow-up with review.

Comment

Working...
    X