X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More new tools

stumbled upon a website , slideshare.net, that had a 78 ct. silde show of ridgid ryobi tools, new combos for home depot, and showed the new ridgid radio, and ridgid jawhorse. It was cool stuff, though not sure I was supposed to see it. That slide show is now locked.

Re: More new tools

I guess there is hope for a NEW Ridgid job-site radio

FYI:Milwaukee's NEW job-site radio can be powered by M12-M18-V18-V28-nicad-12V DC Output-bottle opener
    Last edited by reConx; 02-28-2010, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by reConx View Post
      I guess there is hope for a NEW Ridgid job-site radio

FYI:Milwaukee's NEW job-site radio can be powered by M12-M18-V18-V28-nicad-12V DC Output-bottle opener
      didnt see any 18 volt grinder version though. Am I the only one who wants to know if the new slim grip grinder will be cordless as well? Pro band doesnt want to answer the question apparantly.

Comment

Ridgid Jawhorse? Is this identical to Rockwell's or just a similar idea? I have the Rockwell, which is one of those tools that you can't remember how you did things before it. I'd love to see what Ridgid would do with it. Any other details you can remember on that or the radio would be great.

Comment

yeah is there any way this slideshow might be cached somewhere?

would LOVE to see it

Comment

Originally posted by chrisexv6 View Post
            yeah is there any way this slideshow might be cached somewhere?

would LOVE to see it
            if you type " DELETED BY ADMIN" in google you can get to it,q1 stands for quarter one. What i do remember is that the radio looked cool, dont think there was a description, but $149 price tag. Also second multimax tool combo is $179 and think there will be a stand alone impact driver like there is in canada. By stand alone i mean with two bats and a chger. The jaw horse looked simalar to rockwells from what i remember.
            Last edited by ProBrand; 03-03-2010, 12:48 PM. Reason: Requested

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
              stumbled upon a website , slideshare.net, that had a 78 ct. silde show of ridgid ryobi tools, new combos for home depot, and showed the new ridgid radio, and ridgid jawhorse. It was cool stuff, though not sure I was supposed to see it. That slide show is now locked.
              I saw something cool but I won't provide a link just because.

Comment

Originally posted by DRC-Wartex View Post
                I saw something cool but I won't provide a link just because.
                is that a shot?

Comment

Hey everybody,

You were correct. That wasn't supposed to get out. I didn't see the document or find anything on the search but I got a call asking we remove the reference. I don't want anybody getting in trouble so I deleted the reference. As you know, we try not to do that but in this case I had to honor the request.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Comment

Care to drop a hint about when we will start seeing some of this stuff?

Ballpark would be fine....q2? 2010? 2011?

Interested to see what sets the Jawhorse apart, and the new radio of course.

Comment

Since some of the tool story is out.........Any small details you can provide would be welcomed.

Comment

Originally posted by ProBrand View Post
                        Hey everybody,

You were correct. That wasn't supposed to get out. I didn't see the document or find anything on the search but I got a call asking we remove the reference. I don't want anybody getting in trouble so I deleted the reference. As you know, we try not to do that but in this case I had to honor the request.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
                        Hope no one got in trouble. Hope the RIDGID mafia does not know where I live!

Comment

Working...
                        X