How can I log in to check may account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I log in to check may account

I originally recieved an E-mail from Ridgid that went as posted below, But I cannot find a place to "log In" anywhere on the website. Am I just not seeing it? Thanks: Gatnom

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear RIDGID Customer:
    Thank you for purchasing RIDGID power tools. Your RIDGID Lifetime Service Agreement (LSA) registration has been verified! Your identification numbers are below.
    Your customer ID is : XXXXXX-XXXXXX

Please use the appropriate identification number if you need to obtain service for your products under the Lifetime Service Agreement. If you have an existing LSA account, your account has been updated with your recent product registration information.

You can access your LSA Identification Number and your registered products via the "Your Products" section of

http://register.RIDGIDpower.com.

Thanks again for your business. We greatly value you as a customer.
    RIDGID Power Tool Customer Service

http://register.RIDGIDpower.com

Your sign-in account on our system is: XXXXXXX-XXXXXX

Re: How can I log in to check may account

OK: I think I've determined that my account is now called "DASHBOARD". In searching the forum for info on that, I found a couple links to a login page. None of those pages will display for me. Sooo! I'm starting to think maybe there is a problem with the site......Guess I'll keep trying and maybe email customer support!

Comment

I think you're right that there is a problem on the Ridgid end. I just tried to get into my Dashboard(stupid name) and I couldn't bring it up before my computer timed out.
      ================================================== ====
      ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Same here. Cant get to the power tools registration page. New Ridgid customer looking forward to registering online when problems are fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by doc_63 View Post
          Same here. Cant get to the power tools registration page. New Ridgid customer looking forward to registering online when problems are fixed.
          Server up and running normally. Registered minutes ago.

Comment

Working...
          X