Pressure Washer Hose

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure Washer Hose

I'm constantly fighting with the crummy hose on my pressure washer. Is there a pressure washer hose made that doesn't kink? I've looked at the ones that the farm supply store and big boxes sell but they seem to be pretty much the same thing as I have now. Any of you pro's out there know who might make a hose that is more user friendly. I can't believe that people who use these everyday in their jobs would put up with the type of hose that comes with most pressure washers.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Re: Pressure Washer Hose

Well if you have the smaller 1/4" hose I doubt you'll find much out there worth a crap.

I have a medium sized PW (3400psi/3gpm) that has 5/16" hose that is quite nice and never kinks, but I think when I need to replace it I will step up to 3/8" and use this...

http://www.pressurewashersdirect.com...8QC/p1412.html

If you need 5/16" this looks great...

http://www.pressurewashersdirect.com...0YW/p2938.html

I "think" that is the hose that I've seen on the John Deere models at Lowe's and it looks impressive. I did see this stuff on the shelves at my local Lowe's as well as replacement hose, but that was some time ago and they may have stopped carrying it for something else. I doubt you'd have any problems with good quality hose like that kinking. I do agree most hose that comes stock is junk from the start. Later!
    Last edited by shadow745; 04-01-2010, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the response shadow745. So, is polyurethene the only way to go if I want hose that won't kink or curl up into a snarled mess? I misspoke in my original post when I talked about kinking. That is more of a minor problem for me but the hose curling up is really the issue that bugs me the most. It takes almost as much time untangling the hose and getting it straight as it does to do the job at hand.
      ================================================== ====
      ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Pressure washer 300 PSI - gas tank

Hello,
        Not sure how to access the forum and if I am in the right spot. I just bought the the Ridgid 300 PSI pressure washer and need to empty the gas tank.
        Thanks for your reponse
        S.

Comment

Hope you will need more than 300psi... Seriously look on the bottom of the tank as there should be a fuel line coming from it. Simply detach this and drain into a suitable container. I don't know exactly what type of fuel tank your engine has so more info would be nice. Later!

Comment

Working...
          X