X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lsa

I have registered 3 Ridgid tools for the LSA program. The first tool was purchased in November of 2009. I have sent in all the required materials for the LSA. All of my tools say "Three Years (LSA Eligible)" in my dashboard.

Does this mean I have LSA or does this mean they haven't processed the LSA yet? I would like to buy a couple more tools (router / planer) but I would like to know that LSA is setup on my other tools before I make a decision.

Model: R4510
    Serial number:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Warranty:
    Three Years (LSA Eligible)
    Expires on:
    11/06/12
    Purchased on:
    11/06/09
    Registered on:
    11/09/09

Model:
    R3202
    Serial number:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Warranty:
    Expires on:
    11/06/12
    Purchased on:
    11/06/09
    Registered on:
    11/09/09

Model:
    R2600
    Serial number:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Warranty:
    Expires on:
    12/12/12
    Purchased on:
    12/12/09
    Registered on:
    12/12/09

Thanks for the help
    RC

Re: Lsa

***Contact the LSA processing group (Ridgid customer service) at 1-866-539-1710, to have them check their files for the status of your submission
    I had the same problem with my power tools. It will expedite things by calling Ridgid customer service. My power tools were posted on the Dashboard for nearly a year as 3 Years (LSA Eligible) and after one phone call to customer service who requested a fax of UPC+ receipts ALL power tools x4, batteries x4, chargers x2 etc were updated to LLSA within a couple days....ymmv

Comment

Gee, it's only been 5 months!

I'd give them a call, but the time it takes to get the processing complete has been running six months at times. Considering the holiday surge in tool purchases it may be taking a bit longer... but, it sure wouldn't hurt to give them a phone call.

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by RapidCut View Post
        I have registered 3 Ridgid tools for the LSA program. The first tool was purchased in November of 2009. I have sent in all the required materials for the LSA. All of my tools say "Three Years (LSA Eligible)" in my dashboard.

Does this mean I have LSA or does this mean they haven't processed the LSA yet? I would like to buy a couple more tools (router / planer) but I would like to know that LSA is setup on my other tools before I make a decision.

Model: R4510
        Serial number:
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Warranty:
        Expires on:
        11/06/12
        Purchased on:
        11/06/09
        Registered on:
        11/09/09

Model:
        R3202
        Serial number:
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Warranty:
        Expires on:
        11/06/12
        Purchased on:
        11/06/09
        Registered on:
        11/09/09

Model:
        R2600
        Serial number:
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Warranty:
        Expires on:
        12/12/12
        Purchased on:
        12/12/09
        Registered on:
        12/12/09

Thanks for the help
        RC
        I have about 20 or so tools on my dash with lsa . They are usually backed up on processing. My stuff took a while to get to so be patient, or call as prev post says. They prob are suffering cut backs and budget cuts like everyone else in this economy.

Comment

Rapid......It's important to note that in any year that the Canadian hockey team beats the USA hockey team in the Olympics all Canadian LSA requests are extended by six months. Just kiddin of course! Canadian's are treated the same as US citizens, which means they can wait months and months and months for their LSA. I have had some take up to 8 mos. The 3 yr usually pops up with in a few weeks and since I save copies of all my receipts I don't worry mate, knowing from experience that the LSA will, like death and taxes, eventually get there......Ray

Comment

It is frustrating that it takes so long for the LLSA paperwork to get processed but on a brighter note I doubt that it will take 3 years. Until then, almost any situation that would come up should be covered by the standard warranty.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies guys. I wasn't sure if this was normal but it sounds like it is no different than anyone else.

Originally posted by roadrashray View Post
              Rapid......It's important to note that in any year that the Canadian hockey team beats the USA hockey team in the Olympics all Canadian LSA requests are extended by six months. Just kiddin of course!
              And what a hockey game that was!!!!!!!!!

RC

Comment

Originally posted by RapidCut View Post
                Thanks for all the replies guys. I wasn't sure if this was normal but it sounds like it is no different than anyone else.

And what a hockey game that was!!!!!!!!!

RC
                I liked the first matchup better!

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
                  I liked the first matchup better!
                  It was good too - except for that whole ending part where we lost

Comment

Working...
                  X