X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Market

Has anyone heard or know of the release dates for the Super Clamp or the Jobmax line for the Canadian market? The Home depot in my area has had nothing new in months from Ridgid.

Bill

Re: Canadian Market

Does not seem to me that Ridgid Tools marketing people really care about the Canadian Market, and Home Depot Canada seems to care even less. Fewer and fewer Ridgid Tools on the shelves in my area. Glad I am not looking to buy anything else right now from Ridgid

Comment

Originally posted by NailBanger View Post
      Has anyone heard or know of the release dates for the Super Clamp or the Jobmax line for the Canadian market? The Home depot in my area has had nothing new in months from Ridgid.
      Bill
      The Super Clamp has been in the Ottawa (Ontario) Home Depot stores (well, at least the West end Kanata area store) for at least a week now. I have not seen the Jobmax tools.

Comment

Looks like the SuperClamp is rolling out in full by early summer, but the JobMax may take a bit longer (so says my little birdy).

As usual, with Canadian distribution, it may take upwards of six to eight months for a full roll-out country-wide, after product release in the U.S. Home Depot Canada isn't the most efficient/speedy when it comes to it's regions outside of southwestern Ontario.

Comment

Working...
        X