Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pressure washer 80746

hi all,
    I am unable to get the air out of the lines...what could be the problem?

with the engine off and the hose connected, water will not flow through the pump

any ideas...please

goatee

Re: pressure washer 80746

Well is the water on when you try this? Seriously, are you squeezing the wand trigger when doing this? Later!

Comment

yes, the water is on , in fact I turn my well pump up to 70 psi and the garden hose was starting to expand!

and yes I was pulling the trigger.

there looks like some kind of valve on the pump (brass housing) just before the water exits to the high pressure hose. I was thinking that maybe this was set wrong at the factory?

goatee

Comment

I would make sure of the following:

1. If I recall correctly there was a plastic insert on the water faucet connection to protect it during shipment, this must be removed
        2. Make sure all connections are connected... quick connects are actually snapped in. From the exit side of pump all the way thru the wand.

If you have the water turned on, and all the connections made, when you pull the trigger you should have water flowing out the end of the wand. It may take several seconds if there is air in the line.

Comment

Try just hooking the water hose up and leave the high pressure hose disconnected. Then try running the water through the pump.
          There could be some junk in the hose??

Comment

Working...
          X