Ridgid drill/job max/combo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid drill/job max/combo

I bought the combo set this weekend. It did not have any good manuals. I have no idea how to operate the nailer, the cutting blade does not cut, there is nothing in the 3 little manuals about how to use those heads. Does anyone know of any manuals on this tool? What is the concensus on this tool? I still have the 90 days to return it, but I really want it to work. I paid $199.00 at Home Depot.

Re: Ridgid drill/job max/combo

Ridgid is sturdy but they seem to have drunks doing the packaging. I just bought the fuego circular saw and it did not have a rip gauge with it. Now I see a 3 piece set and a 2 piece set with a drill. Give me all 5 so I can get the job done. actually they can keep the right angle drill and give me the impact driver. I was hoping that milwaukee would put this all on the M12 system. I like that platform better. I will say the auto hammer on the ryobi 12 v system was a bust for every thing but vinyl siding. Usually I try things pretty shortly after they come out. I will say that I have most of my corded tools for everyday on the job ridgid. My light cordless are M12 and the 18v are makita.

Comment

Re: Ridgid drill/job max/combo

I have this unit and it came with manuals, but I didnt even open them, tool seemed pretty self explanatory to me. The multi-tool cutting head works great, cuts through just about anything, it does eat teeth on harder nails, but my corded multi-tool does the same thing. I love the fact that I can use Dremel, Bosch, Ridgid and pretty much any other brand cutting heads! just wish the head was tool less, but I can deal with the need of a Allen wrench, just wish it had a storage slot on the tool to keep the wrench! The nailer is simple, put the nail in the hole in the hammer head, place the nail in position to be nailed and pull the trigger, thats it. Make sure that the multi-tool handle is placed in the forward position.

My only complaint, I wish it came with all the different tool heads, I love the 2 spd 12v drill, but I already have 3 of the regular single speed drills, I really didnt need another one. I would have rather had all the different tool heads instead in ONE package.... now if I want the other heads I have to buy an entire other package with another unit.... WASTE!!!

Comment

Working...
      X