X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cordless Jigsaw

Does HD still carry these? My local HD doesn't even have a corded Ridgid jigsaw. I know i can find one on ebay and on amazon.

Re: Cordless Jigsaw

Yes.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Be safe out there folks
    Bob B
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Comment

Originally posted by DannyBest View Post
      Does HD still carry these? My local HD doesn't even have a corded Ridgid jigsaw. I know i can find one on ebay and on amazon.
      They recently cleared them out around here.

I actually got one for a penny!

Comment

We have them around here! saw one last week at H D.
        I got mine about 5-6 years ago for free in the mail on a promotional free tool with a battery when I bought the 18 V cordless kit.
        It has a problem though, the blade likes to pull out around tight turns.
        =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
        Be safe out there folks
        Bob B
        =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Comment

I wish i could have gotten in on one of those deals i have called 4 Hd in a 80 mile radius of me and no one has any. I live near one of ridgids head courters. They have an employee sale every few months and its open to the public on the last day. Maybe ill can try to get one there. my friend got the 5 piece 18v set for 187 instead of 500, so the next time they have one im going to bring alot of money cause i have had my eyes on some cordless and corded power tools i want. I am going to start building my house in the next month and i cant take the tools away from my crew to have at my house so i figured id just buy myself alot of new tools. thats how im going to justify it

Comment

Working...
          X