Ridgid Granite Top Tablesaw R4511 For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Granite Top Tablesaw R4511 For Sale

I have for sale a reconditioned Granite Top R4511 still on the pallet. The arbor repair recall has not been performed so you would have to get this done by contacting Ridgid if you so choose(free service). Price is $500, can set up delivery or you can pick up (Western NC). Email me if interested, .
    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 05-10-2010, 11:49 PM.

Re: Ridgid Granite Top Tablesaw R4511 For Sale

Hmmmmm... aren't they be sold at Home Depot for $399??? Think you may be priced too high... I could be wrong but, I think the life time warranty only extends to the origional purchaser....

Comment

Originally posted by iamwelty2 View Post
      Hmmmmm... aren't they be sold at Home Depot for $399??? Think you may be priced too high... I could be wrong but, I think the life time warranty only extends to the origional purchaser....
      That may be true, but if you do find one at Home Depot for $101.00 less, you won't have the privilege of getting the arbor fixed.

Comment

I live in Sunnyvale CA ..I went into my local home depot on monday to order a R4511 the counter person call Ridgid to see how i can get one ordered she put them on speaker phone so I can hear them say that the R4511 has been discontinude and can't be ordered.. I told her Ridgid website fourm has info that the saw is comming back to home depot she said nope !! they have bad info..I said well back east has them in stock.. She said it is just old stock ...So I want one of these saws who can i believe ???

Comment

here's a thread discussing the saw coming back. It shows the SKU number...

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31693

Comment

for the record, that was the sku attached to the saw before it was discontinued.
            there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

even with the skew number in hand went down today and was told the same thing ...sorry cannot be ordered item is discontinued ....

Comment

I've been to 4 Home Depot's in my area this week looking specifically for this saw.

2 had them, one had at least 2, the other had 5. One of the stores that didn't have any in stock told me they didn't have one, and that it was discontinued, and hence unavailable. The second said that they didn't have any and told me that Home Depot was discontinuing all stationary tools, they pointed to a Rigid jointer on sale for $299 as an example. The store that had 2, wasn't sure about the long term status, and the kid walked around looking up until he found the one in stock that was still packaged. The last store had just received 5 of them. In fact they were in the process of assembling one for store display as I was there. They told me it was coming back. Both stores had the price at $399.

I want to buy this table saw, but, it would be better for me to purchase it later in the summer, but, I don't want to miss out. I tried getting using the customer service chat on-line and just got transferred around, finally just sent an e-mail. I'll post any response I get.

Either way I've reaffirmed my preference for Lowe's, if not for Rigid I would never enter a Home Depot.

Comment

Originally posted by mathom7 View Post
                  The second said that they didn't have any and told me that Home Depot was discontinuing all stationary tools...
                  They seriously said that???

In my own experience HD (locally) has some pressing customer service issues. They really need to brush up on employee knowledge.

RC
                  Last edited by RapidCut; 05-17-2010, 12:20 PM.

Comment

personnally, i have my doubts about the 4511 returning to the HD. if you want one and you've found some in stock, i'd jump now. even at $399, it's a great value relative to anything else out there even approaching that price point. just my $.02.
                    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Working...
                    X