Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

For us computer geeks that also like tools....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For us computer geeks that also like tools....

    http://www.engadget.com/2010/05/07/h...e-build-quali/

    Awesome build videos. But I have to wonder if there might be a little Ridgid product placement going on in the 1st video.....

  • #2
    Re: For us computer geeks that also like tools....

    Originally posted by chrisexv6 View Post
    http://www.engadget.com/2010/05/07/h...e-build-quali/

    Awesome build videos. But I have to wonder if there might be a little Ridgid product placement going on in the 1st video.....
    It is sponsored by TTI, so I'm not wondering too much.

    Very cool video.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: For us computer geeks that also like tools....

      Well done video and project. With detail like that....I wonder how many bodies are under his house.

      J.C.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: For us computer geeks that also like tools....

        Clearly a man of taste, and a real computer man.

        Mac OS X and RIDGID. A man after my own heart!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: For us computer geeks that also like tools....

          Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
          Well done video and project. With detail like that....I wonder how many bodies are under his house.

          J.C.
          LOL. That thought actually crossed my mind once or twice - how freakin' morbid are we??!?!?!?!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: For us computer geeks that also like tools....

            So cool. Wonder what hes going to do with all that storage...

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: For us computer geeks that also like tools....

              Originally posted by ToolPlanet View Post
              So cool. Wonder what hes going to do with all that storage...
              Almost enough storage for a comprehensive Ron Jeremy collection.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: For us computer geeks that also like tools....

                Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
                Almost enough storage for a comprehensive Ron Jeremy collection.
                Lol. I guess if he has enough time on his hands to build that...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: For us computer geeks that also like tools....

                  Nice + techy !!! Ridgid should be proud and sponsor some videos like that....minus the missing blade guard.....who needs a blade guard?

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X