X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobmax special buy?

I get an email from RIDGID saying new jobmax kit, R82234 is a special buy at $149. THATS AWESOME.... but where? COLUMBUS OH doesnt have them. Are they coming soon? Depot web site has them for sale for $179, so I dont get it. Anyone have them at their Depots elsewhere?

Re: Jobmax special buy?

You may want to check depot's site again. It is showing $149 as of 3am. Not sure if my local store has it but I will try to get there today if time allows.

Feel free to post a review after you get your jobmax. I've been eyeing it for awhile and want to know if it is as good as I hope it is. Only wish they had a kit with all the heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul5409 View Post
      You may want to check depot's site again. It is showing $149 as of 3am. Not sure if my local store has it but I will try to get there today if time allows.

Feel free to post a review after you get your jobmax. I've been eyeing it for awhile and want to know if it is as good as I hope it is. Only wish they had a kit with all the heads.
      what is your home store locale? Dublin oh still shows $179.

Comment

Sorry for the delay Pesci- busy day. Anyway, called a couple local stores (Cleveland) and was told they do not stock the Jobmax.

However, I think I found the problem with our 149-179 confusion on the HD site. If you browse the Ridgid power tools (12+ per page), the jobmax lists as $179. I think it was sandwiched between two saws. But if you click on the jobmax listing, it takes you to the main product page and magically the price is now $149. I was scanning the jobmax by direct entering the Mod# R82234 in the HD search bar so I never saw the $179 listing. I did add it to the shopping cart just to see which of the 2 prices would be honored and it was $149.

Hope this helps
        Paul

BTW: I did try the above with various ohio zip codes and the result was the same everytime. Now hurry up and order so we can get a hands-on review.

Comment

thanx, found that out last night. I just added it to the cart and price changed to $149. I already have the first kit and it rocks. Use the multimax tool alot, and actually had a few uses for the hammer too!

Comment

I saw this so I stopped in at HD today. It was marked $139 so I bought it. I got lucky because it was the last one on the shelf. It was sitting next to the 12v drill also marked $139.

Comment

Working...
            X