X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid RD80701 and Oil Drain Question

Has anyone tried using one of these Drainzit 12mm connections and is it ok with this power washer?

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/too...1061_200311061

I found the drain plug size in a Subaru Robin document. If I have the wrong size also let me know. Thanks!

Re: Ridgid RD80701 and Oil Drain Question

Anyone?

Comment

I have never used that unit,

but on my John Deere combine the engine oil drain is connected to a 1/2 hydraulic type hose so one can first reach it and to help control the direction of draining it,

on my JD lawn tractor I have a small extension pipe (about 3") on the drain instead of the drain plug and is closed with a pipe cap,

but each time you add another part on some thing critical like that there are more fail points. (make sure the crimps are good and check it for deterioration from time to time.

I have no idea if that one fits your machine or not.
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Note: Subaru has told me the oil drain plug size is 14mm with 1.5 pitch.

Comment

Working...
        X