X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridgid ts3650

where can i buy a new ts3650 now or what is the name of the clone i once found on the net and i can't find now. it was vertually the same design and a unfamiliar brand name.

Re: ridgid ts3650

The TS3650 has been discontinued and is no longer available. Your best bet at finding one would probably be at craigslist or your local paper. With the exception of the Herc-U-Lift mobile base and the extra rip capacity that the 3650 offered, virtually any contractor style table saw could be considered a clone to the Ridgid TS3650.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Busy Bee Tools in Canada sells a Craftex CT146 that looks to be nearly identical to the TS3650, but there's no Herculift.

The 3650 was part of the succession of a long line of Emerson contractor saws that were originally sold under the Craftsman name (model numbers beginning with 113.######), then were introduced under the Ridgid name in 1997...TS2412, TS2424, TS3612. TTI/Ryobi took over the manufacturing of the Craftsman saws using essentially the same design from roughly 1997 to 2004 (model numbers beginning 315.######). Emerson contracted the manufacturing of the Ridgid saws over to TTI/Ryobi in 2004 when the TS3650 was introduced. All of these saws share some design similarities.

Comment

Two weeks ago, my local HD still had a 3650, new in box for sale. Didn't check the price. Weird, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by museum_guy View Post
          Two weeks ago, my local HD still had a 3650, new in box for sale. Didn't check the price. Weird, I know.
          You could probably get that at a price so low that ot would pay to drive down and pick it up.
          ---------------
          Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
          ---------------
          “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
          ---------
          "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
          ---------
          sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
          X