Ridgid 12V Jobmax Multi Tool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid 12V Jobmax Multi Tool

Does anyone know whether these will be in Home Depot stores anytime soon?

Re: Ridgid 12V Jobmax Multi Tool

Originally posted by Tony Maio View Post
    Does anyone know whether these will be in Home Depot stores anytime soon?
    some here in col, oh already have them, but not on display yet. Why i dont know. They are way on top of storage shelves. Any way they come with one bat, charger, bag, osc tool head and accessories for $99

Comment

Seen them in both the Michigan stores, as well as some HD's in southern Ontario, Canada.

Comment

SOME OF THE STORE MANAGERS ARE IDIOTS. They get products and dont even put them out, even though other stores have them out and the product is in a sale paper!

Comment

Saw the kit w. 3 heads on clearance for $119. I would have bought it but I have a Bosch. The Ridgid looks more stout.

Comment

The HD.com website still sells the multi head kit as a package. I do guess they have changed their minds for the Canadian market as the .ca site and stores sell the one kit with only the multi head. You have to buy the other heads separately. Me thinks it is pricey this way. For me who already has the Dremel multi, the attraction is only with the other heads ie - the drill, impact and auto hammer. Don;t see much use for the ratchet as a wretch will still get in same tight spaces. So....by the time I get the 3 attachments I want and the one I'm forced to buy, I'm at $240 plus txs. Seems a bit much.... I prefer the US $149 kit that comes w comes w three heads.

Comment

Working...
            X