X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobmax Multitool - Where can you buy blades, etc.? Multi Tool

I saw the Jobmax Multitool in a local Home Depot for a nice price, but they couldn't point me to any attachments for it. It comes with a few, but then what?

They said they'd be with the Dremel and Bosch multi tool attachments, but they weren't.

The Dremel and Bosch attachments look like they might be interchangeable, but from what I could see of the attachments on the Jobmax box, they couldn't be interchangeable (bad design choice, if you ask me).

Anyway, what good is the tool if you can't buy attachments for it? Or even know what attachments they make?
    So many saws, so few fingers...

Re: Jobmax Multitool - Where can you buy blades, etc.? Multi Tool

the RIDGID multi tool has an adapter that fits all the bosch and dremel attachments

Comment

I think that the Fein blades and attachments with the star shaped arbor work with the JobMax.

Comment

yup, all dremel and bosch accessories work perfectly with the supplied adapter that comes with the JobMax. I honestly dont think there is a job yet that I havent used this tool on since i got it!

Comment

Hi,

I've been doing some experimenting in this regard. Obviously, as has been mentioned before, both Bosh and Dremel accessories can be used since an adapter designed for that purpose is included with the tool.

You can also use Fein Multimaster accessories with the 8-pointed star arbor hole natively (i.e., without an adapter), as you can Rockwell Sonicrafter accessories and Craftsman Multi-Tool accessories.

Finally, you can also use Fein SuperCut accessories using the Dremel adapter, with a twist. Let me know if you want to know more.

There are also quite a few online sources of aftermarket blades that will fit one or the other of the above tools, so there is a vast selection of blades to choose from.

MV

Comment

Working...
          X