Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid EVS R2900 Router with JessEm Lifts

Hello all.

I am looking into a JessEm Rout-R-Lift FX that's currently on sale at 50% off. Does anyone know if the Ridgid EVS 2.25 HP motor will work with this lift? I don't have the router in front of me to check, but I know of guys using this lift with motor cylinders of 3.5" diameter.

JessEm Lift

Peace,
    Mark

Re: Ridgid EVS R2900 Router with JessEm Lifts

Your best bet would be to contact JessEm Rout-R-Lift, only they can tell you if it will fit. The website for JessEm indicates De Walt, Makita, Hitachi, and Milwaukee models that fit, and don't mention Ridgid.

Comment

Originally posted by Tangelo View Post
      Your best bet would be to contact JessEm Rout-R-Lift, only they can tell you if it will fit. The website for JessEm indicates De Walt, Makita, Hitachi, and Milwaukee models that fit, and don't mention Ridgid.
      Soon after posting this I was able to get a confirmation from Jessem that the Ridgid is too big for the lift. It handles routers up to 3.5" and the Ridgid is 3.65".

Turns out the lift that was on sale was a cheaper model made overseas during an offsite manufacturing venture that Jessem abondoned shortly after beginning. Their products are now made in Canada in their own facilities.

Peace,
      Mark

Comment

The Jessem Mast-R-Lift I have has a rather limited adjustment range. It seems unlikely to me it would accept a router any larger than it was designed for.

Comment

Working...
        X