X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEAL:Ridgid 18vLiI autofeed screw gun $62.06 fr. $179

UPC 648846054643

IN STORES ONLY YMMV
    Was not going to buy anymore Ridgid cordless but this was such a good deal and it is a Senco Design that I have has no issues with for years in the DS300.
    The batt is $69 alone and does not have lifetime warranty like this kit. Fits all other 18v Ridgid tools, bought 2 kits. Works well, is a Senco design, like my DS300 mechanism. Tried some 2" deck screws and it drove them easily. Now I have 2 LiI batts for my other 18v Ridgid tools, esp. wanted it for my Impact to lighten it up.

web page

Re: DEAL:Ridgid 18vLiI autofeed screw gun $62.06 fr. $179

Sweet deal, Andrew. Good score, man.

Comment

May be local to SoCal area. Screws also on sale 1/2 price $22 for 2" PT treated coated 1K bucket. 1 3/4" zinc sheathing $12 for 1K.

Really like my older 18v impact with the LiI batts, better balance and much lighter.
      Last edited by Andrew M.; 08-16-2010, 04:13 PM.

Comment

It has not been marked down here yet. Seems like a good price, I just can't think of any good reason to buy it if it drops. I don't have any projects that would require that many screws to be installed.

Comment

Well my HD had them on sale as well. I told the wife I don't know what I am going to use it for but, I will take it for the battery. I have been trying to get the bit installed and it doesn't fall in too easy. Am I missing something? Anyway, the Athens GA, HD had about four of them if anybody wants one.

Kevin

Comment

I've checked my local HD in alexandria, la and they are still 179. I sure could use one now becuase I am hanging drywall in my house.

Comment

Why buy this? The battery alone is $69 and no LSA. outside the kit That is why I bought 2 kits.
              The bit can be tricky I have found that if you trigger the gun momentarly , while holding the release slide it will help locate the bit and push down. The Senco DS300 I have has a more definitive click in, and has a plastic bushing to line it up. This design is not as easy to change. Having 2. I leave 1 with square drive, one Phillips.
              The screws are very economical, and the best quality. You can not buy 1000 2" self drilling coated deck screws for $22[on sale now] ;in those boxes it is 5 times that cost. $12 for 1 3/4" zinc , 1k bucket, nails cost more than that. You can pull them off the strip, or just hold the screw and drive them without the collation gun and drive.

Comment

Working...
              X