X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Jointer on Sale

Went in the local HD store (St Louis, MO) and wandered thru the tool dept. They have the JP0610 jointer on sale for $299. I've been looking for jointer and almost orderd that same jointer on-line for $429 because of the free shipping deal. It gets VG reviews and the price is right.

Re: Ridgid Jointer on Sale

Mike,

I think I'd jump on it for that price... you're right, all the reviews and comments that I have read are quite positive.

I just came back from my local Home Depot, here in Painted Post (Corning, NY area) and see the price has been dropped to $379. But they only have the floor model in stock and that is missing some parts.

Orange apron says that more are on order, but we all know how that goes.

I've been saving for one, but neither this store or the one in the Binghamton area are going to mark down to the clearance pricing that I've seen posted here on the website. Too bad for me.

In any case, I'll take the jump in another month or two if the price remains at the $379 level... and of course, if they get any more stock.

CWS

Comment

The first store I was at also only had the floor sample (and it was on the top rack, also missing parts). However, they looked up several other close by stores and they all several in stock. I just finished assembling it this evening, tommorrow the wood is going to fly!

Comment

It is a great jointer. Even better at that price. You won't be sorry.

Red
        Red

Comment

Working...
        X