X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• of25135cw "Mobil Air" ridgid compressor runs then stops

I have used my compressor for doing the trim and casing on my new house, with no problems. I went to go paint my sons room and do a cloud scene on the ceiling and I got half way through and it stopped working. I let it cool down for about a 1/2 hour plugged it back in and it starts running for a second and then stops like it is under a heavy load? It seems like it is working harder then it usually does! I have no idea any help would be great thanks!

Re: of25135cw "Mobil Air" ridgid compressor runs then stops

Try draining the tank completely and then restarting. If it works fine bring it back or to your nearest service center. There is a check valve that prevents air from bleeding back to the cylinder. If the check vakve is leaking then your compressor is starting up under a load and will cut out. Draining the tank completely and restarting will tell u if this is the problem as when u drain the tank there will be no pressure and compressor should run fine until it gets to pressure. Then the problem will show up again when it tries to start under pressure. Hope this helps.

Good luck
    Bill

Comment

Re: of25135cw "Mobil Air" ridgid compressor runs then stops

Thanks for the help I will letyou know asap

Comment

Working...
      X