X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a longer ProVac hose?

I did not find the Ridgid webpage for accessories [http://ridgidparts.com/accessories/vacacc_large.phtml] helpful, since it doesn't list any specs for its parts.

I just picked up a ProVac (WD1851) from Home Depot today after burning up the motor on the 16-gal ShopVac that had served me faithfully for 8 years. Seems pretty equivalent, although I much prefer the added mobility of four casters (esp. in the shop) over the 2+2 arrangement on Ridgid's product. I had also been using a 10' hose with the ShopVac, which (again) is much more convenient than the provided 7' hose when working in a shop where floor space is at a premium. Unfortunately, it doesn't have the dedicated hose fitting required for the WD1851.

Is there a different page I should be visiting? Better yet, can I get a 10' hose for the WD1851?
    Last edited by Justaservant; 09-11-2010, 09:15 PM.

Re: Is there a longer ProVac hose?

I have one of these and it really SUCKS!! Literally. This is a good machine and it does what I need it to do. You can buy accessories for it including additional hoses to add more length to your sucking power.

Hope you enjoy your new vac.

Kevin

Comment

Working...
    X