Announcement Module
No announcement yet.

Pro Vac Tab Hose Adapter

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pro Vac Tab Hose Adapter

    Where can I purchase a new Tab Hose adapter for the end of my ProVac (WD1851) hose? I only see them online as part of a $40 Auto detailing hose kit.

  • #2
    Re: Pro Vac Tab Hose Adapter

    I'm not sure what a tab adapter is or what vac you have but if its a standard size hose vac shops will carry it. Home depot carries numerous size hose sleeves for the Ridgid vacs.


    • #3
      Re: Pro Vac Tab Hose Adapter

      Thanks - I'll check out HD tomorrow. I have a 10' hose from my old ShopVac that I'd love to use, but it doesn't have the particular "tab lever" "pull along" connection that is used on the WD1851, so it won't fit on the unit. I'd like not to have to spend another $40 on a Ridgid "Auto Detailing Kit" just so I can get a 10' hose with a connection adapter.