Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
please help Pressure washer down need it for work anyone please Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help Pressure washer down need it for work anyone please

i have a ridgid power was it has a rmv2.5g30 pump on it now the bearing for the manifold is distoryed.. i think its the manifold its the part that bolts onto the actual motor that moves the plungers.. ok ive tried to take the bearing out for a couple hours now and cant seem to find a way to take it off and help would be great ive looked for instructions or diagrams all weekend and cant find anything... im new here so i might of looked in the wrong place .. thanks in advance for the info guys

Re: please help Pressure washer down need it for work anyone please

Chris,

I don't own a Ridgid pressure washer, but you would probably get a quicker answer if you called Ridgid Technical Support. The number should be in your owner's manual, although IT SHOULD BE here on the website under the support heading (it isn't, otherwise I would have posted it here for you, sorry).

Is this still under warranty? If so, the nearest service center would be the best avenue to get this fixed as they would have the proper tools (look under "Support", "Service Centers", and use the map to locate the one in your location.

Sorry this isn't more helpful,

CWS

Comment

ok thank u for ur help and unfortunitly it is not under warrenty anymore

Comment

Ridgid does not sell repair parts for the pump, just replacement pumps.
        You may be able to obtain parts from an AR dealer, but the pump that replaced the AR pump on your unit is cheap enough to make it more worthwhile to replace than repair.

The old pump part# was 309515001
        The new pump part# is 309515003

And although Ridgid won't sell repair parts for it, here's a link to a parts catalog for your pump...

http://www.arnorthamerica.com/rmpumps/rmv3400bd.html
        "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

Working...
        X