X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Cordless Bare Tools

Got an email today announcing the availability of some 18V Ridgid Cordless bare tools. For Ridgid power tool users this is a big deal:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1034c90130ae96fa4aeeb5c25bea8a86.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	11832

Name:	1cd19e11ad61fbf4fcd161a3fcee4c24.jpg
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	11833

Name:	148412f044ddd2fd3240b432787e2c49.jpg
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	11834

Name:	93fe4f70887d7cff71ed95f538af15e0.jpg
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	11835

Re: Ridgid Cordless Bare Tools

You know I am disappointed with my LSA situation, so I would urge anyone buying into this offer to make absolutely sure to follow all the steps and keep proof.

I like my Ridgid cordless tools, never had a problem. I have posted many times that as a consumer I am disappointed Ridgid did not expand the line to compete with Milwaukee, DeWalt, Bosch and others. Ridgid could have offered a fine 1/2 inch heavy duty impact and grinder/cutoff tool for the 18 volt line. I am happy for them and the consumers who can now purchase individual tools and not have to buy complete sets.

Comment

Ridgid sold some bare tools in the past so hopefully this may be their new marketing strategy. It would be nice if OWT converted a few "RED" tools to orange then the Ridgid line up would be more complete. The X3 tool specs look impressive and all we need now are an X3 impact wrench+grinder.

Comment

Originally posted by reConx View Post
        Ridgid sold some bare tools in the past so hopefully this may be their new marketing strategy. It would be nice if OWT converted a few "RED" tools to orange then the Ridgid line up would be more complete. The X3 tool specs look impressive and all we need now are an X3 impact wrench+grinder.
        nobody noticed there is not a jig saw?

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
          nobody noticed there is not a jig saw?
          Oops sorry pesciwasp, my bad, the X3 jig saw should be a part of this short ez-to-do wish list especially since all OWT needs to do is to remove the red dye and make it compatible with the Ridgid battery.

Comment

Working...
          X