X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Power Drill

Where can I purchase replacement 12 volt batteries for my Ridgid power drill... it is about 3 yrs. old.

Re: Ridgid Power Drill

If your local Home Depot doesn't carry them go to ridgid.com and look up the closest service center to you.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Actually, if the drill and batts are less than three(3) years old AND you have proof of purchase you can take the drill, charger and batts to your local Ridgid service center for testing and FREE replacement of batts and repair or replacement of drill or charger if defective. Your post leads me to believe that you didn't register your tool for the Lifetime Service Agreement which would have earned you all of the above for your lifetime or until we break diplomatic relations with China.
      Suggest you call around for a service center that HAS testing equipment and battery inventory. Mnay do not according to many posts to this forum. Good luck, Ray

Comment

Originally posted by roadrashray View Post
        ............ Your post leads me to believe that you didn't register your tool for the Lifetime Service Agreement which would have earned you all of the above for your lifetime or until we break diplomatic relations with China.
        Good one Ray!
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
        X