t2 fence on ts2424

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t2 fence on ts2424

this weekend, i was lucky enough to score a pair of CI wings for my ridgid 2412 TS. they are emersons for craftsman but the wing to table mounting holes align perfectly. the same seller then asked if i had any interest in a 32" delta t2 fence. it was in great shape and the price was right. lastly, he threw in two machined pulleys and a link belt from the same craftsman and said if they fit, send him $10.

so now i'm looking for any info for similar installations of t2s on ridgid contractor saws. i searched this forum but couldn't find one thread i thought was here from a 3650 owner who applied a t2 to his saw. any help on this would be appreciated. for some reason, i never seem to be able to maximize the potential of the search function.

by the way, how'd i do for $100?
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Re: t2 fence on ts2424

No experience with that particular fence but I see no reason why you couldn't easily install it on your saw. You may have to drill a hole or two but CI drills fairly easily.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Working...
    X