X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18v batteries where to buy?

hi all! i'm a happy new owner of an x3 5pcs kit. i would like to know where to buy extra batteries for my tools, please? because there are only 2! and i'm a lazy guy, i just don't constantly removing battery from a tool and then inserting it in another tool, etc. thanks for reading!

Re: 18v batteries where to buy?

Originally posted by 2004 View Post
    hi all! I'm a happy new owner of an x3 5pcs kit. I would like to know where to buy extra batteries for my tools, please? Because there are only 2! And i'm a lazy guy, i just don't constantly removing battery from a tool and then inserting it in another tool, etc. Thanks for reading!
    where did you buy the x3 kit from?

Comment

Greetings and congratulations on your new kit. Batteries can likely be gotten from the store where you purchased your 5 piece, at Home depot, or at www.homedepot.com. Do not forget to complete your registration for the warranty it is among the best in the business.

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
        where did you buy the x3 kit from?
        thanks, pesciwasp. i bought it from a home depot in canada. thanks
        Last edited by 2004; 11-11-2010, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HD116 View Post
          Greetings and congratulations on your new kit. Batteries can likely be gotten from the store where you purchased your 5 piece, at Home depot, or at www.homedepot.com. Do not forget to complete your registration for the warranty it is among the best in the business.
          thank you very much, hd116, for your kind & warm words. i didn't know that hd not only sells tools but also batteries! thanks for that advice! ok, i will go back to the same store asking them about the batteries... thank you also very much for reminding me for the registration of my tools!

Comment

Originally posted by 2004 View Post
            i will go back to the same store asking them about the batteries... thank you also very much for reminding me for the registration of my tools!
            FYI: LSA does not apply to batteries purchased separately outside of a kit....only a 3 year warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by reConx View Post
              FYI: LSA does not apply to batteries purchased separately outside of a kit....only a 3 year warranty.
              Hmmm,I guess I'm lucky. I have the 5 piece kit [2 batteries].Bought the 2 piece kit jigsaw and drill[2 batteries]. Bought 2 more batteries by them self [6 batteries total].
              This past april got them exchanged [all 6 batteries] under LSA.

Huck

Comment

Originally posted by reConx View Post
                ...oh no! ... rigid.com : why?

thanks, reconx, for your answer!

Comment

Originally posted by huckster4 View Post
                  Hmmm,I guess I'm lucky. I have the 5 piece kit [2 batteries].Bought the 2 piece kit jigsaw and drill[2 batteries]. Bought 2 more batteries by them self [6 batteries total].

Huck
                  i can't afford to buy 2-3 kits, so i can have 5-6 batteries! i'm not a professional!... just a lazy guy! i just wish when i grab a tool and i can use it right away, no need to grab another one with battery, remove the battery, insert it into the tool i'm using...

thanks huck

Comment

Originally posted by huckster4 View Post

Huck
                    alot of times it depends on how cool the service center guys are. My service center guy just asked how many do you want!

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
                      alot of times it depends on how cool the service center guys are. My service center guy just asked how many do you want!
                      pesciwasp: where do you live, please? maybe i will move to your city!

Comment

Working...
                      X